You are not connected. Please login or register

The Hill Game

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: The Hill Game on Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:46 am

crossibow5

Hi! I'm Banned!
Hi! I'm Banned!
but then i come again and wipe out my ping-pong racket and ball. i prepeare to do my hardest shot and i sucseed! i slide down from the hill urself and die to the poisoned spears that i made. now i summon my xmas reindeer and jump over the spears! i ask some aliens to build me a non-destructable wall and roof and floor around the hill! nothing beats it! My hill! bounce cheers

27 Re: The Hill Game on Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:47 pm

[GA]rink245

Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
I walk up the hill, ask for the hill nicely, and cross agrees. My hill

28 Re: The Hill Game on Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:06 pm

crossibow5

Hi! I'm Banned!
Hi! I'm Banned!
[GA]rink245 wrote:I walk up the hill, ask for the hill nicely, and cross agrees. My hill

lmao the smartest person i've ever seen xD

29 Re: The Hill Game on Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:38 pm

[GA]Killa420

Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
I come in and be mean like usual and slap both of you off the hill. I scream at the top of my lungs....MY HILLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

30 Re: The Hill Game on Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:41 pm

[GA]rink245

Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
I coat the hill with a thick amount of CO2. This attracts every mosquito from hundreds of miles around. The thick swam of mosquitoes makes Killa uncomfortable so she vacates the hill. After killing the mosquitoes, I take the hill again. My hill.

31 Re: The Hill Game on Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:31 am

crossibow5

Hi! I'm Banned!
Hi! I'm Banned!
i join rink at the top of the hill idk why. our hill. hope she doesn't push me off lmao

32 Re: The Hill Game on Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:12 am

[GA]TeekaDragon

Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
crossibow5 wrote:i join rink at the top of the hill idk why. our hill. hope she doesn't push me off lmao

roflmao you are a gonner just for that statement alone!!!

i entice rink off the hill with an all expense paid trip to an anime convention and just drop kick bow off the hill.

My hill now!!!! cheers

I squishy!!! I squishy!!!

33 Re: The Hill Game on Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:00 am

[GA]rink245

Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
Funny, that idea has been used against me in the past.

I invest in the hill's stocks and then I play the waiting game. After a while the stocks reached a peak so I sell them for a profit (just like everyone does lol). With this money I invest in paper bags and dogs. I go to your lawn put the dog droppings in paper bags and light them on fires. This being done the hill owner value decreases and I use the remaining money to purchase the hill. I force the current hill owner into a law binding agreement and the deed to the hill successful becomes mine. I then begin the beautification process to restore the hill to it's natural splendor.

34 Re: The Hill Game on Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:15 am

crossibow5

Hi! I'm Banned!
Hi! I'm Banned!
but then i see aliens again, and ask them to transfer the hill to sun Smile i ask kindly them not to trust anyone but me and i build a new hill on Saturn. oh and i get the best aliens army and i spawn also some santas around so if anyone comes around, gets a present and is forced to leave. My hill! cheers

35 Re: The Hill Game on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:55 am

[GA]rink245

Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
Ok well, Dub is off on Saturn and no one cares because you can't even build anything on Saturn.

I build a new hill. It is my brainchild. First I had to find a large enough space for the hill. Then i had to create a quarry and mine all the dirt and stone to create the hill. Once mined I had to transport the dirt and stone armful, by armful to the site of the hill, 5 miles away. After creating the base mound I had to go to the store and buy some sod. It took several years of cultivation to get the beautiful lawn that covers this hill today. This is MY HILL.

36 Re: The Hill Game on Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:32 pm

crossibow5

Hi! I'm Banned!
Hi! I'm Banned!
well it was the day 1 of the few years so i see you searching for the place thanks to alien telescopes and i shoot a giant meteor to your location. you die. My uhmm.. Crater? Very Happy cheers

37 Re: The Hill Game on Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:50 pm

[GA]rink245

Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
rink has obtained a most important psi emitter. He places the psi emitter on Dub's hill which attracts all the Zerg to the hill. Shortly afterword, the Protoss fleet arrives out of warp space and proceeds to incinerate the entire area around Dub and his alien friends from high orbit. So if somehow the aliens managed to survive the onslaught of the zerg, they all just got roasted by the protoss. Rink rebuilds the hill and claims it as his own

38 Re: The Hill Game on Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:43 pm

crossibow5

Hi! I'm Banned!
Hi! I'm Banned!
still day 1. i got my ultra res rune Smile lasts for 5000 years Smile so i put Estonian flag on the top of the hill and say this hill belongs to Estonia Smile i declare that as MY HILL Smile

39 Re: The Hill Game on Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:55 pm

Oyobi

I can Talk
I can Talk
Dawn of the Second Day 48 Hours Remain. Word spreads that the world will end on the end of the third day and everyone panics and riots. While that goes on I knock over the flag and put a giant tree with 4 kids around it with different masks to guard it. My hill now. *Evil skull kid laugh*

40 Re: The Hill Game on Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:24 am

crossibow5

Hi! I'm Banned!
Hi! I'm Banned!
i fetch some bullys and a lumberjack and your "guards" and tree gets pwnt! i take the "Dawn of the Second Day 48 Hours Remain" as i take the 21.12.2012 - don't belive it. so my hill!

41 Re: The Hill Game on Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:59 am

Oyobi

I can Talk
I can Talk
Dawn of The Final Day 24 Hours Remain Unknown to DUB the bullies where ripped to pieces by the "kids" who are actually monsters. With my cursed dark mask I turn DUB into a powerless child which cannot be undone. As i look at DUB and laugh I point up to the falling moon. My hill still. *evil skull kid laugh*

42 Re: The Hill Game on Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:48 am

[GA]Killa420

Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
I get on my light toon, since my darkie is dead. And I ground all the kids.....My Hill.

43 Re: The Hill Game on Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:13 am

crossibow5

Hi! I'm Banned!
Hi! I'm Banned!
i ask my mommy for some candy and i grow back up Very Happy now i ask her acn i go out for a few things? im allowed to go out and i go to the hill. i find Goddess (Killa) and i battle her, use deadly strike and regina power. she forgot res runes and contis. she's now dead for ever Smile no luck. My hill!

44 Re: The Hill Game on Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:42 pm

Oyobi

I can Talk
I can Talk
Sadly Killa never really had any power to ground the "kids" and DUB was dreaming of growing up and killing Killa. Five minutes remain before impact of the moon with no hero in sight, but just to make sure Killa doesn't try to be a hero I transform her using the mask of Majora into Tingle. My hill now.

45 Re: The Hill Game on Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:19 am

crossibow5

Hi! I'm Banned!
Hi! I'm Banned!
ˇbut then i wake up and call Wyv to stop it! he saves the whole planet and punishes oyobi by throwing him to the sun. happy burning, says Wyv to you. then i thank Wyv for doing that and i share the hill now with Wyv. Our hill for eva Razz

46 Re: The Hill Game on Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:48 am

[GA]TeekaDragon

Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
Teeka comes out of hiding where she has been all this time on the hill watching and waiting, takes chloroform and knocks Dub and Wyv unconscious flys them up to the moon with the help of her fellow dragons. The dragons then spread nitroglycerin all over the surface of the moon and buries heat sensored bombs strategically all over, then as the dragons fly away blows the moon, dub, and wyv to smithereens. Teeka then goes back and takes over the hill resuming her hidden form again for the next round.

HAHAHAHAHA MY HILL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I squishy!!! I squishy!!!

47 Re: The Hill Game on Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:54 am

crossibow5

Hi! I'm Banned!
Hi! I'm Banned!
IT'S NOT GONNA BE URS ANYMORE!!!
then i come back and immitate the siggy Teeka has - i am the person on the right and she is the person on the left. she begs and i shoot her with an RPG Smile now we don't have to worry about beggers or secret stalkers Very Happy i make a cake dispenser near the hill to attract people so they won't come back on the hill.

IT'S MY HILL NOW!!!!

48 Re: The Hill Game on Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:11 am

Oyobi

I can Talk
I can Talk
I teleport back before reaching the sun and sneak up behind DUB, I find DUB to be more trouble as a child and decide to transform her into a dandelion. With the dark magic of Majora's mask i bring back Teeka to life and point her to DUB the dandelion. I laugh at the thought of DUB burning by dragon fire. Teeka's hill now since I dont want the hill...for now.

49 Re: The Hill Game on Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:11 pm

crossibow5

Hi! I'm Banned!
Hi! I'm Banned!
Oyobi wrote:I teleport back before reaching the sun and sneak up behind DUB, I find DUB to be more trouble as a child and decide to transform her into a dandelion. With the dark magic of Majora's mask i bring back Teeka to life and point her to DUB the dandelion. I laugh at the thought of DUB burning by dragon fire. Teeka's hill now since I dont want the hill...for now.

oh no! it's a he! DUB's a he!! he become angry! he use his teleportation stone to stable erde rgen town portals to spawn place and there i got through the portal! to reality! now i look oyobi up and kill him complitely! he dead, teeka my bud (but for how long...) so our hill!

50 Re: The Hill Game on Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:21 pm

Oyobi

I can Talk
I can Talk
DUB failed to realize that the first transformation was into a female child. Though DUB tried to use a tele stone it was pointless as plants can't really move on there own. Just to make sure no one got close to DUB to undue the curse I plucked DUB dandelion and gave it to CTI. So for now it's still Teeka's Hill as I don't want to fight a dragon.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum